Oncology Precision System
What is O.P.S.?
KeyZell has been able to address the challenges posed by personalized medicine in oncology and make the definitive leap to effectively implement, for the first time, an innovative system that offers individualized therapies to patients. This system is called O.P.S. (Oncology Presicion System), a SaaS (Software as a Service) tool, for continuous improvement in the decision-making of oncologists or doctors treating cancer patients. It is an instrument that helps predict the best personalized treatment that guarantees the highest survival rate at 5 years.
KeyZell currently leads this precision medicine biomedical revolution worldwide, which represents an enormous opportunity for both patients and the sector in economic and innovation terms.
It uses Machine Learning technology to provide the device with the ability to identify patterns and make predictions, which help oncologists in choosing the best treatment based on the unique characteristics of the patient, currently includes up to 112 biomarkers.
These variables are:
- Patient clinic: Age, sex, tumor type and subtype, staging, metastasis, metastatic localization, PA, associated comorbidities (Charlson), use of ATB/EC. Infections, BMI, social support, etc.
- Clinical analysis data: Lymphocytes, neutrophils, LDH, creatinine, albumin, total proteins, GFR, etc.
- DNA molecular profile: KRAS, BRAF, EGFR, ROS1…
- IHC Profile (Immuno-histochemical: ALK, PDL1, ROS1…
- Treatments: Type of treatment (chemotherapy, immunotherapy, chemo-immunotherapy, tyrosine kinase inhibitors), number of treatment lines, medication, dosage, and order of administration.
- Effectiveness: Overall survival, progression-free survival, objective response rate (RP+CR), disease control rate (RP+RC+EE), DoR (duration of response, measurement of delays, and measurement of side effects.
- Toxicity: Specific variables on the toxicity of the treatment according to the type of cancer such as the toxicity index (TI), the maximum grade and the average toxicity.
Predict the best treatment for each patient that gives them the highest 5-year survival rate.
The prototype training for breast cancer has now been inaugurated and is now ready for production. Training the module for colon and lung cancer.
It currently has an 89% effectiveness; however, training continues to improve efficiency.
O.P.S. has been validated by two ethics committees in Spain and Mexico.