The cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognize the user … the user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum space of memory and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies in a standard way and, regardless of this, they allow or prevent security settings in temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent -through the cookies activated in your browser- XXXXX will not link the stored data in the cookies with the personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security functions while browsing, store content for the broadcast of video or sound or share content Through social networks.
– Personalization of cookies: they are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the town from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. Perform commented navigation on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisements to the content of the requested service or to the use that is make our website. In this way we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to the browsing of your profile.
– Advertising behavior cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third-party cookies: The KeyZell Holding website can use third-party services on behalf of KeyZell Holding SL, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States and based at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. Cookies are used to provide these services that collect information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms established on the Google.com website. Including the possible transmission of said information to third parties for legal reasons or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the details of said third parties. For obvious reasons, this model has only been included in the use of Google Analytics as the most widespread and common).
Can you allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, configuring the options of your browser installed on your computer?